MCC STRATEGIC STATEMENTS
We help our students succeed,
- By providing excellent classroom instruction.
- By adopting best practices designed to help students meet their educational goals.
- By creating processes that are engaging, streamlined, and student friendly.
- By providing opportunities that engage our students intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and creatively.
We value our people,
- By employing competitive compensation and benefits.
- By adopting strategies for hiring, advancement, and succession.
- By professionally developing our faculty and staff.
- By creating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, healthy, and engaging.
We are good stewards of our resources,
- By promoting a safe, healthy, accessible, and secure environment.
- By adopting technologies that are adequate, appropriate, and integrated.
- By reviewing, evaluating, and planning for current and future institutional needs.
- By being financially and fiscally stable.
We want to grow,
- By telling our story to local, regional, and national audiences.
- By developing partnerships that facilitate opportunities for our students and our community.
- By increasing the number and commitment of those who support the college.
- By increasing enrollment.