The MCC Advising Department is located on the first floor of Ivy-Scaggs Hall. The
primary responsibility of an advisor is to guide students in making wise selections
of course offerings with careful attention to institutional policies and degree requirements.
In addition, effective advising will also assist students in identifying available
internal and external resources that will have a positive impact on their MCC experience.
Consideration of each student as a unique individual with unique needs is recognized
as the foundation of MCC’s advising program.
HOW TO MEET WITH YOUR MCC ADVISOR:
- Contact them directly using their contact information found below
- Schedule an Appointment Online
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Stop by the Advising Department located in Ivy-Scaggs Hall
MEET YOUR ADVISORS
Associate Dean of Advising, Retention, & Student Success
Shaquita Hopson Alfonso
Associate Director of Advising & Retention
Associate Degree Nursing
University Transfer/Evening Services
Health Education & Practical Nursing
Support Services Proctor
Support Services Coordinator
READY TO GRADUATE?
- Meet with your advisor
- Review checklist for graduation requirements
- Apply for graduation on Eaglenet
- Invite family and friends to the commencement ceremony!
For more information: