- Residents: approximately 250
- Accessible for disabled students
- Eligibility: Students enrolled in 15 credit hours or more will be given priority
- Dimensions One Bedroom: Bedroom - 15'2"x11'4"; Living Room – 17'x11'10"
- Dimensions Two Bedroom: Front Bedroom – 11'6"x15'2"; Back Bedroom – 11'6"x15'2"; Living Room – 13'x11'10"
Apartments: Each apartment bedroom includes two twin beds, two chests and two closets. The common area has a dining room table with four chairs, a dishwasher, oven and refrigerator.
Housing Cable/Internet: Cable Services through MCC are provided by Comcast Xfinity and included in housing prices. Internet services are provided through the campus provider. Students are allowed to purchase additional Internet services from Comcast Xfinity or AT&T. Costs are subject to change without notice. Students should wait until the third week of the semester to arrange for phone, cable, or internet service due to possible room changes or consolidation.
Amenities: Housing fees include a 7-day, 19-meal plan in the MCC cafeteria, as well as water and electrical utilities. College Crossing Apartments include parking, a laundry room, mailboxes and vending machines.