LIFTOFF is a one-day event designed to help you get to know the MCC campus, find your classrooms, meet our staff, and much more! This event replaces our traditional "orientation" process. Now you can register for your classes as soon as you have been admitted and met with your advisor, and then you can join us for LIFTOFF!
Anyone new to MCC, who has already registered for classes.
If you have not registered yet, visit meridiancc.edu/advising and schedule an appointment today!
We have 4 different Liftoff events that you can attend:
- July 19
- July 27
- August 4
- August 12
Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Liftoff is designed to beef up your "College Knowledge" so you know how things work here at MCC. You will:
- Check in at the Graham Gymnasium Lobby.
- Hear from MCC President Dr. Huebner, and meet your group for the day.
- Get a full explanation of Eaglenet and Canvas, plus learn about our financial aid
- Attend a campus life fair and talk with representatives from the Eagle's Nest Bookstore, Aladdin Food Services (our cafeteria), Disability Support Services, and the Success Center.
- Go find your classrooms, either on the main campus or at the Workforce Development
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal.
SIGN UP FOR LIFTOFF:
*Note: If you are enrolled in a Career & Technical Program, we encourage you to attend Liftoff on August 12th. If you can't make it that day, no big deal! All sessions are open to all students.