Meridian Community College welcomes a diverse student body through an open-admissions policy that fosters access to an affordable and quality college education. We strive for excellence in service and in our commitment to serving incoming students.
Apply for Admission
- Complete MCC Application for Admission.
- An official high school transcript or high school equivalency transcript (commonly known as the GED)
- An official ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score report* (*Score reports are used to access college readiness for course and/or program placement. However international student score requirements differ).
- Submit official transcripts from other colleges
Apply for Financial Aid
- Tuition Guarantee (Financial Aid Forms)
- Federal Assistance Free Student Aid (FAFSA) Apply after October. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
Apply for Housing (if needed)
- Housing Application
- Submit housing application AND deposit to the Business Office.
Meeting general admissions requirements does not ensure admissions into a particular program of study. Please review the Programs of Study for more information.