Below is information to assist you in getting started with online courses at MCC. Please note that the policies and procedures for admission to MCC, registration for classes, and payment of tuition for online students are the same as that for traditional students and classes.
- Visit the Admission page to learn the basic admission requirements.
- Review the schedule of available online courses at MCC.
- Log into Eaglenet to register for classes and check you campus mail. All correspondence from the College will be sent to your Eaglenet account.
- Review the academic calendar for important dates about the upcoming semester.
- Acquire a student ID Card.
- Consider textbook requirements using the Campus Bookstore information which can be located on Eaglenet.
- If you have special needs related to a disability, contact Disability Support Services.
- Review the College Catalog.
- Payment of tuition is handled through the business office.