Scheduling a Proctored Exam
The Holladay Center for E-Learning provides test proctoring services
for students who are enrolled in MCC and/or MSVCC courses.
To schedule a proctored exam, please click here. Your username is your Eaglenet ID and your password is your six digit date of birth (MMDDYY). If you need assistance in scheduling an exam, you may contact the Holladay Center for E-Learning at 601-484-8669 during our hours of operation.
In order to ensure a student has adequate time to complete his or her proctored exam, the Holladay Center for eLearning will not administer any tests 45 minutes to closing. Monday-Thursday the last appointment accepted will be 6:15pm; Friday 3:15pm; and Saturday 11:15 am. Anyone who arrives at the center after these times will not be tested and will be required to make a new appointment.
Here is a list of all proctor locations statewide, as well as detailed instructions and hours of operation for each site including MCC.
Are you unable to make the scheduled appointment? Take your assignment at home using MCC eLearning's partner Proctor U!
Students who elect to use Proctor U for testing services must complete the Off-Campus Proctoring Agreement form.
Procedures and Rules
- All students must schedule an appointment online a minimum of 30 minutes in advance in order to test in the E-Learning Assessment Center.
- All students who test at the E-Learning Assessment Center must present proper identification (MCC ID for MCC students/ Photo ID or student ID of participating college for Non-MCC students).
- The E-Learning Assessment Center will close at the regularly scheduled and posted times. Students must submit exams by the scheduled closing hour;
- All students must sign in when entering and exiting the Assessment Center;
- The following items are NOT allowed either in the Assessment Center or near the computers:
- Hats-(male and female) hats must be left in the designated area
- Electronic Equipment-All electronic equipment (including but not limited to) cell phones, iPods, MP3 players, Palm Pilots, Pagers, CDs, DVDs, Flash Drives, etc. must be left in the designated area. They are not permitted at the computer.
- Food and Drinks